cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Meeting (Basic) - Polls/Quizzes

csakai
Listener

My administrator turned on the option "Allow users to manage saved polls and quizzes from "meetings" but I still don't see this option in my account when I check in In Meeting (Basic) - Polls/Quizzes. I only have 2 options, this 3rd option is missing. Do we know why? 

4 REPLIES 4

Patricia_B
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

This option is not under Settings > Meeting. You will find it under Meetings with a separate tab:

Screenshot 2022-05-24 at 18.46.26.png

If this helped, please remember to click on the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Sorry but this does nothing for me. I am looking at my settings - In meeting (basic) - Meeting polls/quizzes - the options I have are "allow host to create advanced pools and quizzes" then "allow alternative host to add or edit polls and quizzes" WHERE is the " allow users to manage saved polls and quizzes for "meetings"? Some people in my company have this option however I do NOT. 

Patricia_B

This is NOT under Settings (zoom.us/profile/setting)

You need to go to the Meeting section instead. You can find it in the left pane a few lines above the Settings or use this link: zoom.us/meeting#/upcoming

This is my colleague's screen and I don't have this 3rd option. How is this NOT in my settings?