cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How manually register attendee to paid webinar if they paid in cash or alternate method

DalanV
Listener

Hey Folks! I'm planning a paid webinar, but many of the attendees probably won't have access to a credit card or Paypal. For example a company sending 5 employees may want to just write one cheque and send the details for people attending.

If someone pays outside zoom (cash, cheque, direct bank transfer etc) is there a way for the host  to register them directly on the back end?

Thanks for any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @DalanV, you can leverage Zoom Events for free and paid tickets, you can look more into How to create an event with Zoom Events. However, if you don't have Zoom events, and leveraging webinars you can use the PayPal integration. In PayPal, you'll be able to choose your payment options but for Cash, the workaround would be just sending the Webinar ID and Passcode rather than the Registration Link.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @DalanV, you can leverage Zoom Events for free and paid tickets, you can look more into How to create an event with Zoom Events. However, if you don't have Zoom events, and leveraging webinars you can use the PayPal integration. In PayPal, you'll be able to choose your payment options but for Cash, the workaround would be just sending the Webinar ID and Passcode rather than the Registration Link.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

DalanV
Listener

Thank you. I guess there's no actual way to directly register someone.  I appreciate the work around you offered. Cheers.