cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I tell if my panelists are properly registered?

mdh
Listener

I can see the list of the attendees who have registered, but not the panelists. Yes, I can see the list of panelists I've invited, but I'm concerned some might be slow, confused, or slightly daft in getting themselves registered and won't do it right or at all. Options?

Also, are the email invitations to register different for the panelists and the attendees? I have a large number of panelists and want them to attend other sessions as attendees if they're interested, but how do I guide them in knowing which registration link is which or which registration email is which? Thanks!

Best,

Michelle

1 REPLY 1

david-vola
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi,

As you indicate, you can view the information about the registered attendees, now the panelists are directly invited, you only have to inform that the link is personal and non-transferable and that on the day of the event they have to access through the link they received in your email.

For the invitation of these panelists to other events as attendees, providing them with the registration link would be enough and you will see in said event if they have registered or not.

Please mark if this solution helped you so that other colleagues can find it!