cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I create multiple breakouts sessions in a Zoom event/summit?

IMCAEvents
Listener

I am looking at changing to Zoom events but cant get clarity on functionality of system.  I am running a 3 hour session with multiple speakers and want to host severa; breakout sessions concurrently during the event so that attendees can be placed in virtual workshops.  Is this possible with Zoom events? 

3 REPLIES 3

Katelyn_VC
Listener

I also need this feature; our Events account is currently limited to one session per timeslot. 

stockyty
Listener

I have the same problem -- among others. I cannot set up multiple breakouts at the same time, even though I am creating this under the "Summit" option. A summit usually has multiple sessions running concurrently, so this should be much easier to accomplish. Also struggling with the idea that I can't make any changes to the agenda after creating tickets for the event. What if something changes last-minute and I have to add/remove/change a session? I am highly disappointed in the functionality of Zoom Events. 

stockyty
Listener

Does anyone have a link to a tutorial or tips on how to use Zoom Events to create a Summit? I can't even get the events I've created to show up as anything other than "drafts."