cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holding Webinars at the same time but having an Alternate Host

legan
Listener

I have read that concurrent Webinars cannot be hosted from the same account.  I am wondering if I have set up all my webinars in one account, but some do overlap.  So if I give some of the webinars an "Alternate Host" that has Webinar Capability, can they start the webinars that overlap and record it to their account?  

I don't want to move the webinars to another account because I have already set up all the Webinar Panelists and sent out all the speaker notifications.  

Also, the second webinar would only be in "Practice Mode" until the previous webinar was stopped.  Then the second webinar would be "Started" letting participants into the meeting.  

Thanks for your help brainstorming on this. 

2 REPLIES 2

anissat
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi Iegan, 

What you read is correct... for standard Zoom Webinars. However, you have three options (the first two have an additional cost; the last does not):

1. If you have an additional webinar licensed account under your organization, you can use your existing webinar sessions you already have scheduled, and utilize the "Scheduling Privileges" to connect your profile to your teammate's and then "move"/transfer those webinars under theirs.
  2. You can use the Zoom Events license to schedule multiple concurrent webinars - all of them can be under your singular webinar account and can be hosted by other assigned teammates (they don't need separate webinar licenses). You can control all the session setups, and if you have multiple presenters, they can upload their own profile info.
  3. (If the session is more flexible/smaller scale:) You can convert a webinar to a standard meeting, and emulate a webinar by using Focus mode or spotlighting the speaker(s), turning off "allow participants to unmute themselves", hiding non-video partipants, and using the Chat Panel for Q&A if needed.

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

legan
Listener

I truly appreciate your feedback.  I am going to add a license in my Webinars plan.  But when I go to add a license, it will not let me.  I click on the 'plus' icon and it won't go to '2'.  So I went into my Zoom Pro plan and added a license, thinking that it needed to be increased there in able to increase the Webinar License.  But it still won't increase on the webinars plan.  Any thoughts?