Hi to everyone.I need to set up the zoom events live transition on Facebook

GabrielaReyna
Listener

Hi to everyone.I need to set up the zoom events live transition on Facebook

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @GabrielaReyna , thanks for your contribution! Apologies for the delayed response.

Currently, you can live stream your Zoom Meeting Or Zoom Webinar to Facebook. Here is how

1. Enable Facebook Live Streaming
  2. Start your webinar or meeting.
  3. In the meeting/webinar controls, click More.

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 11.22.30 AM.png

4. Click Live on Facebook.

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 11.23.05 AM.png
  5. Your default browser will open and you will be prompted to log into Facebook if you aren't already logged in.
  6. Sign in to Facebook.
  7. Facebook will provide the following message: 
    "This endpoint is deprecated and will not be accessible once the next Graph API version is released. Please use the Live API instead."
    Please ignore this message, choose where on Facebook you would live stream, and click Next. Zoom will be implementing changes in an upcoming release to ensure there is no disruption to your Facebook live streaming.
    Notes:
    • If you are not able to start the live stream, clear your browser's cache and cookies, then try again.
    • Zoom does not support the new Facebook Live Producer. If you see a notification to try to the new Live Producer, click Dismiss.
  8. When Facebook has finished loading the live stream and you are ready to start the broadcast on Facebook, click Go Live.
  9. Wait for the notification from the Zoom client that your Webinar is Live on Facebook, then begin your meeting or webinar.
  10. Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 11.23.52 AM.png
  11. Streaming stops when you end the webinar or meeting or click the Stop Streaming icon on the Zoom client.

I hope this helps! 

Zoom Community Team 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?