cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding someone proficient using Zoom with OBS

JustinVogl
Listener

Hello,

In early 2023 we will have a virtual conference, we plan to have around 1000 people join us worldwide.  The conference will be over 2 days with 6-8 keynote speakers. The speakers will be in different locations around the world.  We will also have an MC for the event who will be in their own separate location. 

I am looking for someone who can give me advice for using OBS with Zoom. It sounds as though the presentations would need to be pre-recorded and played from a single location using OBS.  We are considering using  Zoom events or another platform. It is important that our presenters are still able to be on live during their segment. We will want them to be able to answer questions from the audience at the end of their presentations. 

Any and all input/help is appreciated.  We certainly are open to hiring someone who is experienced and proficient with OBS & Zoom.

Thank you.

Justin 

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Justin,

Please reach out to me at the Inquire menu item at the GoodClix link below. I might not be a good fit for you, but happy to spend an hour discussing  your needs and making recommendations. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Andrew6
Listener

Hi Justin,
If you are still looking for some help I would be glad to help you out on this, as I have worked extensively with OBS & Zoom in the past.
You can reach me on  andrewjohnson56782[@]gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Andrew,

Would it be ok if i emailed you regarding using OBS and Zoom? I have similar questions and I'm currently having poor video quaility.

Eric