cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expanding Webinar Participants

Gustie
Listener

Hello-

I have a scheduled webinar that exceeded our expectations for registered attendance.  My license allowed for 100 participants, so I added a 1-month license to increase my webinar capacity to 500.  

Will this new license automatically apply to my existing webinar?  Will more than 100 people be able to participate?  I want to confirm this ASAP.  

Thanks in advance-

4 REPLIES 4

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, Gustie

Yes.

Your new license automatically apply to your existing webinar.

Rupert

Hi @Gustie 

Yes.

Just remember to assign the license to your Webinar user, after you purchase it.

Also remember to check for any registration-limit on your Webinar. This is a separate number. You can set it to anything you want, but I have seen it default to the (maybe original) capacity of the Meeting/Event.

nycischool
Listener

I have a similar question. Where do I find confirmation that the capacity increased to 500?  My general account settings say 100 and I could not find confirmation in the Meeting settings. Thanks, where do I find confirmation????

I'm also wanting to increase my webinar capacity, as a one-off, due to an unexpected number of bookings. Where do I add a one-month extension from 500 to 1000? Many thanks