cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email reminder

Business7777
Listener

Hello,

I would like to know how to set emails reminders for people who register to my next zoom meeting.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Business7777  - If you are using gmail and google calendar, you can set a reminder to either notify or email the participants minutes before the actual meeting time(i.e 10 min, 15 mins etc.). See attached file for your reference.

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the -Accept as Solution- button below.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

IP-Man

@Business7777  - If you are using gmail and google calendar, you can set a reminder to either notify or email the participants minutes before the actual meeting time(i.e 10 min, 15 mins etc.). See attached file for your reference.

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the -Accept as Solution- button below.

Cheers!

How about for those of us using Outlook calendar? Any way to send email reminders to participants for meetings?

Business7777
Listener

Thanks for your answer @IP-Man !

I clicked on "Ajouter (Add) to Google Agenda" cf. attached file but i don't see the email list of people who yet registered to the next event. Is it normal ?

If i validate, the email reminder who be sent to all people that registered, right ?

IP-Man

Once you save the invite, you'll be able to see the list of participants who registered and yes notification/reminders should be sent to all participants.

Cheers!

Business7777
Listener

I did this but it show only 1 guest

IP-Man

Since proposed steps did not work, I would suggest that you log a problem with Zoom Support at
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

Cheers!

Thanks,

When people register to the zoom event, they have to answer questions, where can i find their answers ?

It is very urgent because the answers of the formulary are very important for my zoom meeting of tonight.

Best regards

JeffeTico
Listener

This solution only works for people who use google calendar. Is there a way to send email reminders to everyone without going page by page to resend the confirmation?

zoomremind
Listener

If you want to send reminders to everyone who registers (without having to go page by page to resend the confirmation) you can use salepager [dot] com. Reminders will automatically be sent to those who register (i.e. sign up for the meeting).