cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does changing the host impact the "shared third party survey at the end of meeting" option?

jelu
Listener

I have a recurring event set up that automatically shares the link of (and redirects participants to) a third-party survey. Sometimes, I pass the hosting role to someone else (and leave the meeting). Does the survey still get sent in this case? It's tied to the event but the event is tied to me as the host.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

zac2021
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@jelu The survey still get sent the way you set it up as a host. The co-host does not have the permission/privilege to modify meeting surveys/settings. Please see here to see the meeting controls between host vs co-hosts.

-----------------
If this answers your questions/issues, please mark this as "Accept as Solution" or you may provide more feedback for us to understand more your issue.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

zac2021

@jelu The survey still get sent the way you set it up as a host. The co-host does not have the permission/privilege to modify meeting surveys/settings. Please see here to see the meeting controls between host vs co-hosts.

-----------------
If this answers your questions/issues, please mark this as "Accept as Solution" or you may provide more feedback for us to understand more your issue.