cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Webinar recordings remain available on a Pro account after a Webinar subscription is cancelled?

RDNiehaus
Listener

Hello,

I have a Pro account and paid for a one month subscription to Zoom Webinar to host a one-off webinar, which I recorded. I no longer need the Webinar functionality, but I want participants to be able to access the Webinar I recorded. Will the Webinar recording remain available on my Pro account in perpetuity (assuming I don't use the rest of my account's cloud storage) or will it be deleted once my one month subscription to Zoom Webinar ends?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vescamilla
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello RDNiehaus,

Thank you for your question! The recording is not tied to the webinar license, so it will remain on your account even if you cancel the webinar license. Recordings stay on your account until you delete them,  if you have set up automatic deletion, or cancel your account.

I hope this helps! If this answers your question, please remember to click "Accept as solution" -- thank you!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

vescamilla

Hello RDNiehaus,

Thank you for your question! The recording is not tied to the webinar license, so it will remain on your account even if you cancel the webinar license. Recordings stay on your account until you delete them,  if you have set up automatic deletion, or cancel your account.

I hope this helps! If this answers your question, please remember to click "Accept as solution" -- thank you!