cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disclaimer

Ann6
Listener

Im trying to add our Disclaimer in on the Webinar setup page and i keep getting this error

please don't add any html tag except for html tag <a>"

I have tried different ways to get our Disclaimer in but keep getting this message - is there anyone that can help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks very much Adanna - i did manage to come right by copying my text onto Notepad and pasting -this removed any HTML that was there

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Adanna_Zoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello Anne,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please clear your browser's cache.  Sometimes, when copying and pasting between multiple windows in browsers there can be extra unseen HTML that can cause issues. To rectify the HTML error, can you try and follow the steps below?

1. Copy the text/disclaimer.
  2. Access the webinar disclaimer again. If any old text remains in the field, clear it out and ensure there are no spaces at the beginning or end of the text.
  3. On Windows, paste the text in using (Ctrl + Shift + V). This will paste in the text without formatting. On macOS it is (Command+Option+Shift+V).

Kindly click on Accept solution if this response has answered your query.

Thanks,
Adanna

Thanks very much Adanna - i did manage to come right by copying my text onto Notepad and pasting -this removed any HTML that was there

Adanna, I would like to know if I can program a disclaimer for one scheduled (series) meeting (all with same link), but will not affect any other meeting links?
I've searched but cannot find that information. Tried the chat robot, but that didn't help.

Thanks for any information you can give me.

I only want the disclaimer to go out to my exercise groups and not to other scheduled meetings.