cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different registration tiers for webinar

Shannon19
Listener

The organization I am with will be hosting a all day Zoom conference in the coming months. We need to gather information from registrants (we need to know what type of continuing education credits they need) AND offer different payment tiers. We had originally decided to go with ZoomEvents so that we could set different ticket prices and utilize other perks, but then learned that you cannot ask any registration questions using ZoomEvents. I am now try to create the event in Zoom Webinar, but I cannot figure out if I can set multiple registration prices . Is this a possibility at all or am I back at square 1?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Shannon19 thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! It's not something that stands out greatly but have you noticed when you are on the ticketing page for Zoom Events that you can click "Customize Registration Questions" and then select registration options? 

jeremyjustin_0-1643322108345.jpeg

We have some more information in this article under the "Tickets" section

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360061475271#h_01F4VX1473B8YN4G8PRVTCABHJ

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

View solution in original post

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer

Paypal seems to be limited to 29 days before the event, but i see Stripe is 12 months before the events https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4403082167949-Linking-Stripe-to-your-Zoom-Events-Hub#h_01F...

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

jeremyjustin

Hi @Shannon19 thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! It's not something that stands out greatly but have you noticed when you are on the ticketing page for Zoom Events that you can click "Customize Registration Questions" and then select registration options? 

jeremyjustin_0-1643322108345.jpeg

We have some more information in this article under the "Tickets" section

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360061475271#h_01F4VX1473B8YN4G8PRVTCABHJ

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

Thank you! This does look helpful. Do you know if it is possible to create a paid event that is 2 months out? This doesn't seem to be an issue using Zoom Webinar, but not possible in Zoom Events. Am I missing something?

jeremyjustin

Hi @Shannon19 you should be able to do this, unfortunately my test account does not let me create paid events but I would think as long as you have the Date set properly in the "Basic Information" section

jeremyjustin_0-1643331146334.png

Then your Agenda has dates corresponding to your event

jeremyjustin_1-1643331259936.png

You can open the lobby however many days prior to the event you want, and after the event have the lobby open (up to a year on each side of your event)

jeremyjustin_2-1643331318007.png

And then make sure your ticket dates are what you like, from when people can start buying/registering. There is a custom option there, too

jeremyjustin_3-1643331377889.png

As far as I know this should all work! 

I can't get past the Basic Information step. Every time I try I get the error seen here. I wasn't sure if there was a way to get around this. It doesn't appear to be a problem when using Zoom Webinar, but I cannot seem to do this when using Zoom Events or OnZoom. I wanted to see if there was some sort of workaround I was missing.

DeniseLahat

Are you already integrated with Paypal or stripe?

Yes, I'm already integrated. It appears to be an issue with the fact I want to create an event over a month out.

DeniseLahat

Paypal seems to be limited to 29 days before the event, but i see Stripe is 12 months before the events https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4403082167949-Linking-Stripe-to-your-Zoom-Events-Hub#h_01F...

Thank you SO much for finding this!