cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data transfer not working

CleanEnergy
Listener

After staff leave our organisation and I attempt to transfer their data over to a manager, I have the following message come up: 'unable to transfer data because data receiver does not have webinar licenses.'  This has been done when I am attempting to transfer data from a Basic user to a Licensed user, so this message makes no sense.

I want to be able to transfer all three options to another staff member, including:

1. All upcoming meetings

2. All upcoming webinars <-- if I don't select this, I can make the transfer succesfully.  Under what circumstances can I make the transfer including this?

3. All cloud recording files

Thanks,

Elspeth.

1 REPLY 1

vescamilla
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello Elspeth,

When you are transferring data, you are unable to transfer webinars to another user unless that user also has a webinar license. You were able to transfer from Basic to Licensed because a Basic user would never have a webinar scheduled since they can't use the webinar add-on.

Make sure the person to whom you are transferring has a webinar add-on license and then you'll be able to transfer all upcoming webinars as well. For more information, please review https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005866183-Transferring-data-to-another-user.

Hope this helps!

If this answers your question, please click "Accept solution." Thank you!