cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing email setting after a webinar

lizpadula
Listener

Hi,

I wanted to customize the email settings for a webinar from last Sunday Jan 23 to include the event recording etc and additional information and I didn't have some of the information before the event ended. Today Jan 28, I updated the custom email setting  and then set it to go out 6 days after the event, so in theory tomorrow Jan 29.

Does anyone know if it will go out since I hadn't set that up before the event started? It's a pretty big list so I wanted it to go out via Zoom. 

Thanks!

Liz

3 REPLIES 3

Griffpatch_zoom
Listener

Can you please say it more detailed about your problem

EvaLena
Listener

I had the same question, but I now know that the follow-up email that I scheduled when I had the link to the recording (that is, after the webinar itself) wasn’t sent out at all. The webinar was 27 January. The day after, I edited the follow-up email so that it would be sent two days after the webinar, that is, on 29 January.  I’m still getting questions on where to find the recording that is why i know that the follow-up email was never sent. How should I proceed? 

sherrys
Listener

I have two webinars offered on 1/19 and 1/26 with the same problem. Preview of my customized email looked good, but what Zoom sent did not contain any of my text. Just the 2 lines from the Zoom template. NO LINKS to the recording!