cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing an email after an event

lizpadula
Listener

Hi,

I wanted to customize the email settings for a webinar from last Sunday Jan 23 to include the event recording etc and additional information and I didn't have some of the information before the event ended. Today Jan 28, I updated the custom email setting  and then set it to go out 6 days after the event, so in theory tomorrow Jan 29.

Does anyone know if it will go out since I hadn't set that up before the event started? It's a pretty big list so I wanted it to go out via Zoom. 

Thanks!

Liz

1 REPLY 1

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello and thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! I was looking through our support article on this topic https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203686335-Customizing-webinar-email-settings#h_a007cbba-4b...

And it does not mention that you need to configure these settings before the webinar takes place. It does specify that "The confirmation, reminder, and follow-up emails are only sent when webinar registration is required." If you had registration enabled I do believe this email will go out. Unfortunately I can't test since this is something that needs to be configured and watched 🙂 But I do believe the email will go from Zoom.

I know this hasn't "fixed" the issue per se but if you have found this post helpful, feel free to click "Accept as Solution" below. Thanks!