cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Customize "From" field in Webinar Confirmation Email

CarolineK17
Listener

Hello! I have seen other companies that are able to customize the name of the "From" field  in their email confirmations to show their company name. In the below example while the email is still coming from Zoom's noreply email address, the name appears as  "Villa Home" as opposed to "Zoom" which I have been seeing in my tests. 

Any advice on how to update the name in the "from" field for reminder and confirmation emails would be greatly appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community!

There are two supported articles for this. Customizing Webinar Email Settings 

and Customize Webinar Email Templates 

These both take some level of coding experience to solve for. 

I hope this helps. 

B!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

CarolineK17
Listener

Thanks @YaBoiB!  I am only seeing that you can update/edit the body of the email with code. Mind pointing me to where you could update the From field? 

I also saw this note that seems to indicate you might not be able to update the From field, so not sure how I am seeing other companies do it!

• "For Pro accounts, webinar confirmation and reminder emails are sent from Zoom, and the From field cannot be modified."

anissat
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

We have an Education account and don't have the ability to change our "From" field either. The best you can do is include your contact email:

anissat_0-1639892791855.png

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa ā€¢ Zoomologist ā€¢ @anissat

YaBoiB

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! This setting is an account-level setting and cannot be configured globally to the account at this time. Please see the screenshot. 

ā€ƒ

Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 11.58.05 AM.png

Please see Customizing Webinar Email support article

I hope that this helps

B!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?