cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating RSVP for an upcoming event

Nupur
Listener

Hello friends. I am hosting a virtual book launch next weekend. I want the attendees to RSVP their availability to me. Can someone guide me as to how can I enable the RSVP feature ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Nupur ok thanks for the additional detail! I believe what you would want to do is require registration for your event which will allow you to ask people whether they plan on attending or not. You could use the registration list by itself to capture names, emails, etc. There are several fields you can request that people fill out and you can even check the boxes for required fields. Besides the ones already built, you can create custom questions and even make those required to fill out. Perhaps your custom question is something along the lines of how certain they are that they will attend. 

After the event you will have reports of the registrations but also of who attended so you can go back and see who made it, or who did not 🙂

This support article talks about where to enable registration for an event, just scroll down to the "Tickets Tab" section https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360061475271#h_01F4VX1473B8YN4G8PRVTCABHJ

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jeremyjustin

Hi @Nupur thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community!  Would you mind if I ask whether this is going to be an event scheduled through the "Zoom Events" platform (https://events.zoom.us/virtual-event-platform), or if this would be more of a standalone webinar or meeting? 

Thank you, depending on that we can help answer the question more specifically. 

Nupur
Listener

Thanks for your reply. Yes the event is scheduled through the zoom event platform. I want to share the zoom meeting link over an email with the attendees with an option of RSVP. I receive emails from ppl where I get an option to click on Attending/ not attending/ maybe- this option is embedded in the body of the email. Looking for something similar. 

jeremyjustin

@Nupur ok thanks for the additional detail! I believe what you would want to do is require registration for your event which will allow you to ask people whether they plan on attending or not. You could use the registration list by itself to capture names, emails, etc. There are several fields you can request that people fill out and you can even check the boxes for required fields. Besides the ones already built, you can create custom questions and even make those required to fill out. Perhaps your custom question is something along the lines of how certain they are that they will attend. 

After the event you will have reports of the registrations but also of who attended so you can go back and see who made it, or who did not 🙂

This support article talks about where to enable registration for an event, just scroll down to the "Tickets Tab" section https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360061475271#h_01F4VX1473B8YN4G8PRVTCABHJ

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

Thank you so much for helping out with this. Appreciate 🙂