cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused about the difference between the registration report and the attendee report

Laura17
Listener

Hi there,

Wondering if someone can help, and explain the difference here.

I am comparing 2 of our recent webinars (we are new to using zoom webinars!).. I have pulled both a registration report and an attendee report for both. The attendee report also states the number of 'registrations'. On the 1st webinar report, we have the registration report saying 176, and the attendee report saying we had 159 registrations, and 159 total users.

However, the 2nd webinar report, the registration report said 132, and the attendee report said 119, and the total users 148. 

I don't understand why the 'registration report number would be different to the number of registrations in the attendee report. And I don't understand how if we had 119 registrations, how the total number of users was 148.

Please can someone help explain the nuances between these different stats across the different reports?

Thank you so much in advance!

Laura

1 REPLY 1

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

number of users are not unique users.  So I would guess it could be same user logged in from different devices, or same user joining the webinar, leaving and re-joining.