Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.Learn more and join
Everything you need to work together, all in one place.Explore Zoom One's Collaboration Tools
Innovative video solutions for every meeting space.
Solutions to host impactful virtual and hybrid experiences.
An omnichannel cloud solution optimized for video.
Zoom solutions elevate collaboration across vertical use cases.Discover Zoom Industry Solutions
Enabling exciting new ways to teach, learn, and connect globally
Transforming client engagement and employee experiences
Improving collaboration between agencies, ministries and constituents
Connecting care, collaboration, and medical innovation
Real-time communication, anywhere in the world
Bridging the in-store and online experiences
Expert support and services for all your design, strategy, implementation, event, and hardware needs.
An open platform that allows developers to build Zoom apps and integrations.
Explore over 1,500 apps in Zoom App Marketplace
Documentation for building on Zoom's platform using APIs, Webhooks, and SDKs
Resources that help developers evaluate & build with our solutions
Post your questions and get help from our developer community
Zoom Partners bring Zoom's communications platform to market through alliance, sales, and service partnerships.
Discover new ways to use Zoom solutions to power your modern workforce.
Access expert-led tutorials on Zoom products and features.
Network with other Zoom users, and share your own product and industry insights.
Get documentation on deploying, managing, and using the Zoom platform.
I would like to know about the webinars -
1. Can I host the multiple webinars from one account with different alternative host (main host will be same)?
2. Is it mandatory to have alternative host associated with same(main) host account or under same group ?
3. Also Is it mandatory to have Licensed account for alternative host as well ?
Thanking you in advance.
1. You can't host multiple webinars at the same time. If you assign an alternative host, he can start a webinar.
2. Both users need to be Licensed and on the same account. not required same group.
3. The user who schedules the meeting needs both a license and the webinar add-on; the alternative host only needs to be Licensed.