cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concurrent Webinars

Chelsea78963
Listener

Hi, I have an event that we are in charge of creating the zoom webinars for the sessions over 3 days. I have one zoom webinar license and one pro. All the sessions must be webinars for the streaming aspect.

With that being said, what do i need to do to run 3 concurrent sessions off of one zoom webinar license? Can it be done?

Also, if not, do i need to buy multiple webinar licenses for this one customer?

Thank you for your thoughts in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tobyfromrea
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Chelsea78963, it's my understanding you can't have concurrent meetings or webinars on any license. So you'd need three licenses to hold three meetings or webinars at the same time.
If this was helpful, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button below! 🙌

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

tobyfromrea

Hi @Chelsea78963, it's my understanding you can't have concurrent meetings or webinars on any license. So you'd need three licenses to hold three meetings or webinars at the same time.
If this was helpful, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button below! 🙌

Hi Denise - Could you clarify? If I am Hosting a webinar, can I or can I not assign a licensed (Basic) colleague as Co-Host on a different webinar and run them concurrently?  Thanks!

DeniseLahat

@Chelsea78963   Zoom Events supports multi day, multi (concurrent) sessions.  If you need help feel free to DM me or join my FB group for Zoom Events. https://www.facebook.com/groups/zoomeventpros