cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cohost Access to Webinar Participant List

jeffsthehero
Listener

Good morning!

One team member in our organization is responsible for organizing/executing webinars, while I am responsible for taking the participant list and uploading it into our CRM for follow-up communication. She is currently downloading the list and sending it to me, however we are trying to streamline this process. We had hoped that by adding me as a cohost or alternate host that I would be able to access the participant list myself, however this doesn't seem to be the case.

Is there a way anyone is aware of (apart from her sharing her login information with me) that we could set it up to where I can have access to webinar details like the participant list and recording? Thanks for any help you guys may have!

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @jeffsthehero --

The important point in your question is that you are both in the same organization - which I will assume means your Zoom user accounts are on the same organization account.

The easiest way to do what you're looking for is to share Scheduling Privileges -- you and the other team member would both be set up to create, edit, and launch each other's meetings.  This is a powerful solution to many similar problems of needing two people to act in each other's behalf.

See the Zoom Support article here for details:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362803-Scheduling-Privilege 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !