cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change settings for recording

Liljewall
Listener

Hi! I have recorded a webinar, but now I realise that the settings were "Record active speaker with shared screen" when I really wanted "Record gallery view with shared screen". Is there anyway to change this afterwards?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Liljewall Unfortunately there is no way to change this post the meeting being recorded. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

J-Zoom-ATL

@Liljewall Unfortunately there is no way to change this post the meeting being recorded. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

TamieN
Listener

Hi Lilijewall, 

I have my settings changed so I get all the files just in case they want them for post event processing from my marketing team. 

These are the different views I get:

TamieN_0-1647970036468.png

Go into Settings/Recording/Cloud Recording and select the different options.  Make sure to scroll down the page if you are going to use the file for post event processing to check the box:

Optimize the recording for 3rd party video editor

TamieN_1-1647970817427.png

soorin
Listener

can i change recoding setting while cloud recoding? changed setting can apply at recoding webinar?