cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add webinar speaker headshot/bio

qmcmullen
Listener

Hi All,

I just created a webinar (been doing them for years), and normally I add the speaker's headshot and bio under BRANDING section as described here https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115002548166-Customizing-webinar-branding-settings .

But today when I create a webinar, the branding section doesn't have a Speakers section / add Speaker button.  It only has Title, Banner, Logo, Post Attendee URL, and Survey. I can't imagine the ability to upload a speaker photo/bio would disappear.   Did it move?

Thanks,

Q.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

Thanks for the thought.  It was not  a template problem.  Turns out that I failed to check the "Registration Required" check box when creating the webinar, and as stated on the linked documentation, "Webinar Scheduled with Registration" is one of the prerequisites for the full branding features.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, 

The support article you liked says;

• If your account administrator has edited the Invite Attendee Email template or the Registrants Confirmation Email template on the Webinar Settings page, the speaker information is not included in these emails. To show the speaker information in these emails, the administrator must edit these email templates and use the Restore button.
  • Speaker information is not visible when viewing the registration page on a mobile browser, only when viewing on a desktop browser. ”

Did your account administrator edit the template?

Regards

Hi,

Thanks for the thought.  It was not  a template problem.  Turns out that I failed to check the "Registration Required" check box when creating the webinar, and as stated on the linked documentation, "Webinar Scheduled with Registration" is one of the prerequisites for the full branding features.