cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you add an attendee after your zoom event ends?

MariaK1
Listener

I had an amazing zoom event over the weekend. Someone missed it and would like to see the recordings. As the event is over registration is closed. Is there a way to give them access to the lobby, it was a free event?

Thanks in advance for your assistance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer

You can add a NEW ticket type once the event is closed to watch recordings.  Your lobby should still be open.

You can also publish your recordings to the Zoom Events HUB and give access from there as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @MariaK1,

Was this in OnZoom, or Zoom Events?

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

MariaK1
Listener

Hi Ray 

It was on Zoom Events 

Ray_Harwood

@MariaK1, I haven't actually tried it, but if your lobby is still open, you might still be able to "Pre-Register" someone which would give them access to the event recordings.  (I'd test, but all of my previous Events are out of their Lobby Access date range... but I've got a customer demonstration event ending this Friday - I should be able to test it next week.)

Open your event in Edit mode, go to Manage -> Tickets and look in Pre-Registration to see if the Add Guests link is live or not:

Ray_Harwood_0-1670936981876.png

Sadly mine are not active... and I don't know exactly when they go inactive: at the "end of sales" date?  at the end of the conference? or at the end of the Lobby access?

DeniseLahat

You can add a NEW ticket type once the event is closed to watch recordings.  Your lobby should still be open.

You can also publish your recordings to the Zoom Events HUB and give access from there as well.

Thanks Denise, do you know if that works for pay-per-attendee licenses, after the number of attendees at the live event is maxed out? My guess is it doesn't. 

Ray_Harwood

@JeanN,

Are you asking about Zoom charging you for more attendees than you have available on your PPA license?  Or about adding new tickets and additional attendees after the event is over?

MariaK1
Listener

Thank you Ray and Denise

I was able to add a new ticket type which I was able to share. 

Yes the add guest link is live, as I had added the new ticket type I was also able to use it.