cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set up webinar

kkd1957
Listener

I just got a month-to-month webinar subscription. I need to set up a webinar but when I click on the webinar tab I get a page which says: "You can host a free 30 minute webinar today on OnZoom! Contact your IT Admin to enable you to host. Learn more about how to get started Learn more about how to get started here link." 

See attached image. 

ANY HELP PLEASE?? 

2 REPLIES 2

Dr-Allen
Listener

this questions was submitted in january.  Its is now June and still no answer.  I'm having the same problem.

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Dr-Allen.

If you obtained a Webinar license, it needs to be assigned to the user who will be scheduling and conducting the webinars – probably you, but could be someone else. 

See this web page for assistance on assigning licenses;

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004976063-Assigning-a-License

These steps taken from the article should help. Steps 5 and 6 related just to assigning a Zoom Pro license; you can likely skip those. 

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal at https://zoom.us.
    2. Click User Management, then Users.
    3. Locate or search for the user who you want to assign a license. There might only be your single account, or others to choose from. 
    4. Click Edit at the end of the user row. This will open a window.
    5. Choose the User Type to assign, selecting Licensed.
    6. After choosing the User Type, use the drop down to select the license. There should be an indication that you have 1 available user license if you have indeed purchased one or more new licenses. Click the available license.
    7. Assigning add-ons can be included by checking the boxes for the add-on. Locate the Webinar license and select it (probably a check box). 
    8. Click Save.

The license is now applied to your user account and you can use it immediately.

If you do not see the Webinar license in Step 7, please check to ensure it was ordered and paid for. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !