cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't join any Webinars I created in Zoom client, but can in browser

chasemacri
Listener

Howdy,

Today I was supposed to host a Webinar but couldn't open the meeting in the Zoom client. It is up-to-date, as is the rest of my software. No other webinars I created can I join (though meetings launch as expected.) I tried click the link from the Zoom calendar hold, from the Webinar setup page in my user account (then "Start Practice Session" button) and resent myself the calendar hold to check if I had an old link there. Each time I would click the link, the Zoom client would come into focus but would not launch the webinar. 

However, I could click the "Having issues with Zoom Client? Join from Your Browser" button and that allowed me to join. I had also registered for the webinar using a personal email address, and I was able to get in when I clicked that link while logged into the browser/client with my professional account, and host the meeting as expected.

Any idea why my Webinars won't open in the Zoom client?

MacBook Pro M1 (14-inch, 2021)

MacOS 13.1 (22C65)

Zoom Version: 5.13.4 (14461)

1 REPLY 1

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Just a guess. Your browser has saved your correct log in user name and password, but in the app you are using the wrong credentials or wrong account.