cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't invite panelist

IlseL
Listener

Hi there,

I changed the email adress  in my Zoom profile from A to B. After this was confirmed, i tried to invite A as a panelist to my webinar but this doesn't seem to work. If i click the save button, nothing happens. 

Can someone help me out? Do I have to sign out from all devices first to have the B email adress correct registered? 

Thanks in advance!

Ilse

3 REPLIES 3

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @IlseL thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! Do you know how you originally scheduled your webinar, was it scheduled under your email A or B? I like your idea of signing out from all devices, including the Zoom web portal. Then signing back into the Zoom web portal, go to your profile 

jeremyjustin_0-1643143876085.png

Scroll down to this section and make sure the proper email address is showing on your profile

jeremyjustin_1-1643143917496.png

Then go into your Webinar and see if you can add your old email as a panelist. 

If this doesn't work you may need to cancel the webinar and reschedule, but it could very well work to sign out and follow these steps.

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

Hi Jeremy, thank you for your quick response!

I signed out from all devices, but i still can't invite email adress A as a panelist. The webinar was originally scheduled with A. 

I think it's correct the solution now is to reschedule, but I already sent the webinar link to our attendees. Our attendees are a bit older, so I'd rather not confuse them with a new link. Is there a possibility that i can use the same link for a new webinar? If not, I will have to add panelist A with a different email address.

Thank you so much!

jeremyjustin

hi @IlseL I found a possible solution which is to enable scheduling privilege on both of your users so they can schedule for each other. With this enabled it's possible to transfer a meeting between users. Note for webinars this also works but both users need to have a webinar license for this to work. 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362803#h_01FCRCKFC93PJ3JPF9XP5JW0X7

OR you could possibly sign in with the user who scheduled the webinar and add the other user to the webinar as an Alternative Host. This way, for a webinar, the user who scheduled the meeting needs both a license and the webinar add-on; the alternative host only needs to be Licensed

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/208220166-Designating-an-alternative-host

If neither of these are feasible, it may also be possible to have our support group move the webinar to the other user. That way the link stays the same...moving the webinar or giving the other user the ability to host the webinar is really the only way to keep the link the same. To open a case through web browser, use this link Web Ticket Request. It would help if you are the account owner or admin when using that link. 

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!