cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a zoom webinar with a limit of 3000 attendees at a time host more than 10,000 unique attendees

sb4js
Listener

Can a zoom webinar with a limit of 3000 attendees at a time host more than 10,000 unique attendees across its entire duration?

Essentially I am running a training program in which i have 10,000 attendees broken up into batches and different time slots.

A) Can I have a single link were i can call upto 3000 people at a time and then boot them out and have another batch come in on a same link?

B) Can I now have this as a recurring link where attendees can join across multiple days?

There will never be more that 3000 attendees at a time - though im hoping people can come and go.

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @sb4js.

The attendee limit is a “maximum instantaneous” limit. If you have 3,000 attendees and 20 of them leave, 20 more can come in. If you end the webinar in progress and restart it, everyone gets kicked out, and anyone can enter the newly opened webinar until the limit is reached. 

A recurring webinar has the same Meeting ID for all sessions, so sounds to me like what you are proposing will work. 

Good luck with your event!

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !