cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I embed Zoom webinar registration page on my WordPress website?

ShivamKharwal
Listener

I’m planning to conduct a pre-recorded webinar with a Live QnA session at the end, I had a few questions if someone could clarify:

1. As a host, do I have the liberty to start the pre-recorded webinar at my will? I want to ensure that I start the webinar only when I have an 'X' number of people in. Is that possible?

2. Can I conduct live Q&A and Polls during the pre-recorded webinars? If so, would the ultimate recording of the webinar have the Q&A and Poll data with it?

3. I want to embed the Zoom webinar landing page on my website. Is it possible to embed the landing page on my website?

Thanks for your help! 🙏

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer

I don't work for Zoom but apparently embedding zoom events into websites is somewhere on the roadmap.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

DeniseLahat

ShivamKharwal
Listener

Hey @DeniseLahat, Thanks a lot for the article, it really helped!! However, I'm still curious to know if it is possible to embed the webinar registration video on my WordPress website. 🤔

Thanks 🙂

DeniseLahat

I don't work for Zoom but apparently embedding zoom events into websites is somewhere on the roadmap.

tobybishop
Listener

Yes, you can embed a Zoom webinar registration page on your WordPress website. Zoom provides an embeddable registration form that you can use to collect registrations directly on your website.here

TherapyEDU
Listener

Years have gone by and still can't embed a registration form into Wordpress. Hey Zoom, That sucks.