cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breakout room camera support

Coachingonline
Listener

Please can anyone help me get me camera back working in a breakout room.  This problem has just started today.  I have tried leaving the meeting and going back in and this did not change it

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Our first suggestion in cases like this is to open up the Settings window and go into the Video tab. If you cannot see your camera there, I recommend you unplug your camera's USB connection, wait a few seconds, then plug it back in again.  Many cameras occasionally "loose connection" over USB and require re-connecting to the system, at which point it can make a connection to Zoom.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Any other ideas? It’s a built in camera on a fairly new Mac.  I think it must be a setting somewhere! Any help would be hugely appreciated!

ljubicapavlica
Listener

There are a lot of same and/or similar issues reported on communication forums for a long time and zoom doesn't appear to care to work on this issue.

Camera is embedded, no way for it do "disconnect". As soon as i join breakout room it goes extremely dark. So dark it appears that it's turned off but it's really really dark and id you focus you can se pixels moving when you move your head.you can even gaze your forehead depending on the light. And this ONLY happens on zoom and ONLY gets triggered by going into breakout rooms. Zoom. Get your act together and try to work on a solution