cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackmagic ATEM Mini Extreme video quality

Roouumen
Listener
Hello everyone

I thank you in advance for your answers.

We use the Blackmagic ATEM Mini Extreme in our webinar studio. We use 4 cameras and a separate laptop that runs the PowerPoint presentation and is also connected to the ATEM Mini. We broadcast the presentation on another separate laptop, which is connected to the ATEM Mini with a USB-C cable. (So ​​to speak as an external webcam)
Our problem is that the Zoom broadcast is of poor quality. Does anyone have a solution for this?

I look forward to an answer from you.
Thanks very much 
2 REPLIES 2

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Do you have groupHD enabled correctly for 720p or 1080p (depending on your license).  You can check in client settings\statistics\video what resolution you are getting and what frame rate.  Also you need to be in fullscreen on the speaker\presentor and at least one other computer on the zoom.  Lots of info available on the FB group ZOOM TEST KITCHEN

mariana0antunes
Listener

Hey there, could you find a solution? I did a webinar in which I used Blackmagic ATEM mini ISO and I also had one laptop just for the ppt presentation (viewed ad an external camera by zoom) and the quality was also very bad. Could you help, please?