cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUYING ZOOM WEBINAR: cloud registration included

KeepIntern
Listener

Goodmorning, 

we are about to buy Zoom webinar and I read that transcriptions and cloud registrations are included, but at the bottom of the page, an additional service as "Cloud registration" is indicated for other € 444,00. 

I am confused about what is included and what is not. 

Thank you in advance, 

Valentina

Keep International Srl

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @KeepIntern –

I can’t find “Cloud Registration” as an add-on option anywhere. There is a Cloud Recording option which is extra, and the price is about right ($480USD/year – $40/month). 

If you can provide a URL where you see Cloud Registration, I’ll  research further.  

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

KeepIntern
Listener

Thank you very much for your kind reply, here you find the link: https://us06web.zoom.us/pricing/events

at the end of the page there are 4 additional functions, and one says "archiviazione nel cloud", apparently already included. 

Thabnk you in advance!

Valentina

Ray_Harwood

@KeepIntern -- so that "archiviazione nel cloud" in Italian reads "Cloud Storage" on my English page. 😎

There is 1G of cloud storage (per license) included in your Pro or Business account.  The additional Cloud Storage plan starts at 100G of cloud storage for $40USD/month.  If you are going to record meetings and webinars and want to leave these online for others to view long-term, you will need this additional plan in order to retain that much video online.  If you are planning to record sessions and download the video files "immediately" (within 24 hours or so) and then place them in Trash (where they can be retrieved later within 30 days if needed), then you will likely not need the additional storage plan.

You probably do not need any of the other add-ons at this point.  The Zoom Events add-on may be something you want to consider in the future if you want to create Zoom Conferences with multiple embedded Meetings and/or Webinars, like a multi-day session.  (Actually, a Zoom Events license is about $20USD/month more than a Zoom Webinar license, and includes Zoom Webinars.) 

Hopefully that helps!

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !