cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attendee List not appearing on the right side of the screen

stackm
Listener

We havn't done a webinar in some time in our organization.  We tried one last night.  The attendee list on the right shows the number of attendees on the top of the tab.  example (25), but when you click on the tab it does not list the attendees during an active meeting.  Any ideas?  The user has proper access and is on the latest version of Zoom

5 REPLIES 5

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @stackm,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! Do you have a screenshot of the issue? I would say that it could be that the Zoom software could be corrupted possibly and I would uninstall and reinstall by running a cleanzoom.exe file (Windows OS) or simply uninstall/reinstall on any other OS. 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

stackm
Listener

We will try to reinstall, but I logged in as that user on my laptop and the problem appearing.  We also had a co presenter with the same issue

YaBoiB

@stackm

Is that user a member of your organizational account on Zoom? Are they a member of your organizational account? 

Thanks, 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

stackm
Listener

Yes, the acct has webinar access

YaBoiB

Hi @stackm

We may need to investigate this internally. Can you please submit a technical support ticket to our team so that we can view your account and review the webinars where this issue occurred? 

Thanks, 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion