cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add branding to end of a Zoom recording

BookSmarts
Listener

Hi I recorded a webinar and neglected to show my branding on my shared screen before ending the recording of my shared screen.  Is there any way I can add an image to the very end after the fact?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @BookSmarts,

If you’re hoping to edit the recording in your Zoom Cloud storage, this isn’t possible. 

If you’re hoping to add the post-roll video before uploading to another service like YouTube or Vimeo, first download your Zoom recording, then add the post-roll video at the end. There are a number of ways to do this with a variety of video editing software. (I normally use Adobe Premiere Pro for my video editing.)

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @BookSmarts,

If you’re hoping to edit the recording in your Zoom Cloud storage, this isn’t possible. 

If you’re hoping to add the post-roll video before uploading to another service like YouTube or Vimeo, first download your Zoom recording, then add the post-roll video at the end. There are a number of ways to do this with a variety of video editing software. (I normally use Adobe Premiere Pro for my video editing.)

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thank you Ray.