cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add/Import Questions to Q&A in webinar

KevinChua
Listener

Hi, can the host add or import questions to Q&A before and during the webinar on behalf of the attendees? If so, how to do it and if we can indicate the attendee/registrant who raised the question? Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer

Hi,  KevinChua

Hosts, co-hosts, and panelists are not allowed to fill in the Qs in Q&A.

I'm not sure what you want to do, but you can use the poll.

Polling for webinars – Zoom Help Center

KevinChua
Listener

There are questions submitted beforehand by registrants/attendees during the registration to the webinar. We want to capture and answer them in the webinar.

Ohkawa

I don't think you can do that.

How abaut you send a QA via chat?

KevinChua
Listener

The reason for using webinar addon is to avoid QA via chat as it is quite messy to track. Any plan to improve/enhance this ?

AustinP
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

@KevinChua , we'd love to see this submitted into as feedback! Please share more here: https://zoom.us/feed

GFGRJK
Listener

@KevinChua - I am going to be doing this at an upcoming Webinar. I have asked participants to submit questions that we will have them vote on in a Poll before the webinar starts (or at the beginning). We will keep a list of the questions and the name of the person that asked the question so we can pull them up to Panelist level and have them on screen while our guest is answering the question.

Know this isn't exactly what you wanted in terms of functionality, but it was the workaround that I could figure out...