cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A multiday webinar (workshop) - How to add already pre-registered attendees?

ISBTwebinars
Listener

Hi zoom community, 

My organization (ISBT) will hold a multiday webinar (workshop). We already have >700 pre-registered attendees but they are not registered in zoom. Do I need to add/register them manually (if it's possible) so that when they join, they will be joining with their names instead of under an anonymous account? Or are the attendees always able to use their names and emails when they join via the shared webinar link? Names and emails would also be needed for the organizers for the attendee report.

Thanks.

Eszter

3 REPLIES 3

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer

Under invitations\manage attendees you can import a csv file.  This will send an automated mail with zoom link to all attendees.  pls note that for any incorrect mails uploaded you will not receive any error message.

ISBTwebinars
Listener

Thank you Denise!

I just figured that this option is not possible for multiday (recurring events).

Now my question is when the attendees join, will they be able to join with their names displayed or will they all be anonymous? It is relevant for the event report. Thanks.

DeniseLahat

Reports are available also for recurring events. In Zoom meeting attendees see eachother.  Zoom webinar attendees don't see eachother.  For event reports you can set various levels of authenication.  Without any registration or authentication you will get the reports but not all users will have name\email,  If you enforce "sign into Zoom" then you have participants name & e-mail as confirmed by Zoom.  If you use registration you get name & e-mail as well, plus any other fields you define.   You can ofcourse use both sign into zoom + registration but in my experience the "sign into zoom" can cause problems and requires more technical support. (people sign up with one mail, and then try to join the meeting froma zoom account with other e-mail)