cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refund

juliuszarco
Listener

Good afternoon, on 04.20.22 start a free trial through my cell phone via google play with my debit card you can subscribe to the 7-day trial, which I do not cancel in a timely manner (04.27.2022) to avoid charging for a service that I'm not going to use, it was just in that time frame. Although that same day I cancel if 24 hours elapse, a couple of hours enabled, I have tried to communicate by email, since that day there has been no response from zoom, it is 15 dollars + bank commissions that they charge me without no sense, because I do not use the account to hold meetings, my email where the account that charged me is: ***********, by this means I ask for the refund of my money, get in touch, otherwise they give me nothing it is logical that they return my money, it is good to suddenly get rich that I forget to cancel and then have nothing ... return my money, I do not want your service

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @juliuszarco welcome to the community! I just wanted to let you know that our Zoom Billing Team does not monitor the community. For billing-related questions, please reach out to Zoom billing support, thanks!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @juliuszarco welcome to the community! I just wanted to let you know that our Zoom Billing Team does not monitor the community. For billing-related questions, please reach out to Zoom billing support, thanks!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!