cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription didn't upgrade despite payment

Megan0928
Listener

I paid to renew my Pro on 12/29. It says on Zoom that I am upgraded but it won't give me access to a live person to understand why it still only gives me basic features.  I only get the 40 min and it caused a HUGE issue in an important meeting today

4 REPLIES 4

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Megan0928 , thank you for your contributions and I am sorry for the issue you are incurring!

Please try logging out and logging back in to your Zoom account to make sure that you are on the correct account linked to your Pro plan.

You can check the status of the account by clicking on Account Management > Billing.

On the Current Plans tab, you can view what type of subscription you are currently on. You should be able to see that you are on the Pro plan. You should also be able to use Zoom's Pro feature.

Keep me updated! 

Carla

Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

TaylorBrock
Listener

Ii have same problem!  I've logged out and back in and still doesn't work!!  I'm so frustrated!!  I can't talk to anyone!!

olelady
Listener

I am having same problem.  I have read and tried all articles. I need some smart tech person to talk me through before I pull of my white hair out. I need the minutes now to teach classes.  

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @TaylorBrock @olelady i'm sorry to hear that you are having issues seeing your pro account features.

Please try both of the troubleshooting steps mentioned here: Troubleshooting paid account still showing as basic

Let me know if that helps!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?