cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration approval emails not sending

tonib2
Listener

Help!  I am the sole admin on my zoom account.  I have been using zoom for the past 2 years without trouble.  Suddenly (as of today - June 2, 2022), I receive email notification of registrations to my meetings.  As always when I go into the registrations, I approve them and the "You approved (however many) registrants" comes up.  The participants are not receiving their approvals with the link to join information.  When I  go into the approvals from my admin page and try to back end (copy and paste the approval and send directly from my email), I get a message that says:  "Not found panelist or attendee" and the message area is blank.  this is not happening consistently - some registrants are receiving but most are not - and there appears to be no rhyme or reason for this.  Is there something I can do?

3 REPLIES 3

malana
Listener

im having the same issue.

SBBNN
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

@tonib2 @malana 

Can you please submit a billing ticket via: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new to have a closer look into this issue?

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Rob9
Listener

Same issue here.  Please, urgent solution needed. I'm sending a billing ticket too.  Thanks