cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased wrong subscription

anas_tabassum
Listener

Hey there, two days ago I was trying to bought zoom yearly subscription but accidentally I bought whiteboard yearly subscription now I want to cancel and get refund so I can bought the one which I wanted to so what is the refund process?

7 REPLIES 7

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @anas_tabassum

Please contact our billing department by opening a ticket using this link: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032.Our billing team will be able to access your account and view your subscriptions. Please make sure you are logged in with the Zoom Account in question. Thank you! 

Carla, 

Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I already tried to reach them but its pretty long there is no response 😕 

Hi @anas_tabassum ,  our Zoom Virtual Assistant sent you an automatic email yesterday evening while our billing experts get to your request. Please take a look and select the option that states that you need further assistance. Thank you! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

abyfacademy
Listener

Hey there,  last 2 month ago May 18th  I was trying to bought zoom monthly subscription but accidentally I bought 10 user monthly subscription now I want to cancel and get refund so I can bought the one which I wanted to so what is the refund process?

davidwarner5500
Listener

If you have purchased the wrong subscription and need to rectify the situation, here are some steps you can take:

1. Review the refund policy: Check the refund policy of the company or service from which you made the subscription purchase. Determine if they offer refunds for mistaken purchases and under what conditions.

2. Contact customer support: Reach out to the customer support team of the company or service and explain the situation. Provide details about the subscription you purchased and explain that it was a mistake. They may be able to assist you in resolving the issue, such as refunding or exchanging the subscription.

3. Act promptly: Contact customer support   surah waqiah for rizq as soon as possible after realizing the mistake. Many companies have time limits for refund requests or changes to subscriptions, so acting promptly can increase the chances of a positive resolution.

4. Provide necessary information: Be prepared to provide any relevant details, such as order or transaction numbers, account information, and proof of purchase, to facilitate the resolution process.

5. Follow instructions: Follow the instructions provided by customer support regarding the steps needed to rectify the situation. They may require specific actions or provide alternative options to address the mistaken subscription.

Remember, the specific steps and options available to you may vary depending on the company or service you made the subscription purchase from. It's important to refer to their refund or cancellation policy and contact their customer support for the most accurate and personalized assistance in resolving the issue.,..................

davidwarner5500
Listener

abyfacademy
Listener

I already success to reach them Grace Rabanal got response my request (#17596296) but its pretty long to reply the status