Did you mean: 

Pro subscription doesn’t work!!!

biblern
Listener

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @biblern not sure what you mean by your subscription not working, have you already assigned the license? More info on assigning licenses here https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004976063-Assigning-Zoom-licenses

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

mm2020
Listener

Agree! I have the licensure since last May and in the last 3 weeks now my crucial meetings are being cut off at 40 minutes asking for an upgrade! I am so upset! I have tried three times to have this rectified. And can't speak with a human! #refund #ridiculous!!!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @mm2020 per my response, have you assigned the license? 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Yes, I have applied the license, as I have mentioned many times.

This is an internal problem-- everything was fine until it wasn't/ My subscription is paid until May. This interruption started out of nowhere- the new year? Do you want an upgrade commitment 5 months in advance?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @mm2020 hmm, interesting off the top of my head, besides the license not being assigned, I am unaware of annual subscriptions un-assigning themselves or to your point, just not applying the plan additions when already licensed. I have looked into your ticket and have flagged this internally. 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

JHF
Listener

I have Pro subscription that. It works on my phone but the 40 minute is on the laptop. Why/