cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price plan

Martdiamond08
Listener

I have the Pro Plan that is billed yearly. It shows the amount due as $149 but my invoice says $172 and i cant seem to find out why or how to change it. Why is the price different?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Martdiamond08 you can look into our KB article on Understanding your invoice. If you still need assistance with your invoice, please contact us by chatting with Billing as our Billing team does not monitor the community! Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Martdiamond08 you can look into our KB article on Understanding your invoice. If you still need assistance with your invoice, please contact us by chatting with Billing as our Billing team does not monitor the community! Thanks! 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

I received an email notice that my current account ends tomorrow, but there is nothing listed under my account/billing that shows me where and how to pay for another year.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @SarahMe On the Billing page, you will see your Current Plans which can be billed as a monthly or annual plan. You are able cancel your subscription(s) at any time before the next billing cycle. If you do not cancel your subscription, it will continue to automatically renew. You can make other changes to your subscriptions, including changing your billing period and adjusting the number of licenses.

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

the link you posted to get to chatting with billing does not work.  I need to talk or chat with someone.  thanks