Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price plan

Martdiamond08
Listener

I have the Pro Plan that is billed yearly. It shows the amount due as $149 but my invoice says $172 and i cant seem to find out why or how to change it. Why is the price different?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Martdiamond08 you can look into our KB article on Understanding your invoice. If you still need assistance with your invoice, please contact us by chatting with Billing as our Billing team does not monitor the community! Thanks! 

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Martdiamond08 you can look into our KB article on Understanding your invoice. If you still need assistance with your invoice, please contact us by chatting with Billing as our Billing team does not monitor the community! Thanks! 

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️