cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Live Support?

LJC
Listener

I'm just now learning my pro subscription does not include live or chat support. When did this happen? Can I pay to talk to someone just once? The "online" resources are not helpful to my issue. I'm trying to do what a couple of my associates have done in the past by speaking to a Zoom tech advisor on the phone. How do I speak to a human at Zoom? What level of subscription do I need?

8 REPLIES 8

courtneyrog1
Listener

have you had any luck? I'm struggling with the same issue right now

Business / Business Plus / Enterprise   apparently costs $50 a month!

Harperchild
Listener

any luck, anyone?

Harperchild
Listener

I have just discovered that real human beings are limited to the 'business class'

ScottLawrence
Listener

Then why the H*ll do we even buy a pro plan?

HunterGael
Listener

@LJC wrote:

I'm just now learning my pro subscription does not include live or chat support. When did this happen? Can I pay to talk to someone just once? The "online" resources are not helpful to my issue. I'm trying to do what a couple of my associates have done in the past by speaking to a Zoom tech advisor on the phone. How do I speak to a human at Zoom? What level of subscription do I need?

1. Zoom's Basic plan does not include live or chat support. Users on this plan are typically directed to the Zoom Help Center and community forums for self-service support.

2. Pro Plan: The Pro plan provides access to Zoom's customer support via email only. You can submit a support ticket through the Zoom website or the Zoom client.

Axe1
Listener

Yeah, this sucks.  Chatbot can't understand the question - feeds me thousands of unrelated posts.  I suppose if I upgrade, then I can have a real person tell me there is no solution to my problem.  Worth it!

Lboyletm
Listener

Not being able to speak to a human being tech support is leaving me in the dark, can't solve my problem and I feel disrespected as a customer. The pro plan paying customers should be recognized and offered full support. In case anyone reads this, I need to use my cell phone camera for zoom calls because it has a better functioning camera than my lap top. I purchased a magnetic holder, but when I use it, the zoom on my camera keeps me flashing on and off or just off in landscape mode. I apparently need landscape mode to have a full picture screen. I don't know if there is an extra edit I need to know about to correct this problem. I need tech support to reply.