cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to contact customer support to get help

DeniseA
Listener

Yesterday my meeting was cut off at 40 min b/c of the change in free accounts.  I was unaware of the change even though I am using Zoom 3x/week.  I paid for an upgrade, as I needed Zoom for my tutoring business then went back to my emails to find out what was going on.  The emails said I was offered a discount for the first year, but when I clicked on the link, it said I was ineligible for the savings, presumably because I had paid for an upgrade minutes before and during that process, no discounts were mentioned.  l am unhappy about this process, would like to discuss it with someone, but that does not seem possible.  How to proceed to get some help??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JepZoomie
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Starting May 2, 2022, Zoom is changing the meeting duration limit for 1:1 meetings hosted by Basic users on Free and Free (Credit Card Verified) accounts to 40 minutes. 

As for your concerns regarding the discount, for fast help, Zoom users may create a web ticket describing your question or issue in detail and our technical experts will resolve the issue and respond to you quickly. Submit your web ticket here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JepZoomie

Starting May 2, 2022, Zoom is changing the meeting duration limit for 1:1 meetings hosted by Basic users on Free and Free (Credit Card Verified) accounts to 40 minutes. 

As for your concerns regarding the discount, for fast help, Zoom users may create a web ticket describing your question or issue in detail and our technical experts will resolve the issue and respond to you quickly. Submit your web ticket here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

JepZoomie

Hi, I just wanted to check in and see if my response has been of help to you. If so, it will be greatly appreciated if you can click the 'Accept as Solution' button.

This will be a great help to the community and to people who are having the same concern and are looking for answers.

I need a help from NGO