cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does one use Zoom with Mac OS 12.5 (Monterey) ? I can't get it to work. Thank you

wbwhite
Listener

What is the process for the Zoom application to work with the latest Mac OS (intel) 12.5?

6 REPLIES 6

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi,

I am using monterey 12.5, but m1 pro, didn't find any problem yet.

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

wbwhite
Listener

Sorry but that doesn't really help. I have a MacBook Pro and upgraded to 12.5 OS - as soon as that happened, Zoom.us no longer works. A message states that it is incompatible with the operating system.  It worked fine with OS 10.9.5

Not sure what to do..

Nafi

Hi, 

Did you download the correct version? make sure u are not downloading the apple silicon version, maybe trying to reinstall worth to try. 

https://zoom.us/download

Nafi_0-1660873777758.png

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

Nafi

attached some capture

Thank you for the link - that seems to have worked - I suppose the other Zoom app was incompatible with the OS 12.5

The true test will be a meeting I have later today - Kind regards WBW

Nafi

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.