cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download error 10003

hkim222
Listener

Hello Zoom community, I have a problem utilizing the zoom. It keeps saying update the zoom even though I did. Also, after I remove the zoom and try to download the updated version, it says there is an error. Do you guys know how to solve it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ErrorCrasher
Listener

hallo

i have possible solution for you

you see ... in google search result's it say's that user who experiance problem with zoom installation,update and other communications that has error 10003 and other errors that relate's to this problem need's to:

reinstall windows,do system restore,do system restore using disk backup image,disable anti virus,uninstall zoom then installing it again,check for system file errors,download some pc repair tool that i try'd but it dosn't fix the problem,check for disk errors,clean pc virus,fix internet connection and contact isp for resolving connection issues

NONE OF THIS HELP's ME 😞

so i and probably just like you all has no luck to resolve that problem on easy way
so what i done and what you may try is this:

open windows start menu and type:
gpedit.msc then right click and choose "run as administrator" goto computer configuration>administrative templates>all settings then find "turn off automatic root certifficates update" double left click and swich to "not configured"
exit that app and try your zoom or you can just exit that gpedit app restart you pc and then try your zoom operations.
i hope this work for you just like in my case 🙂

good luck

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

EddiePAEK
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @hkim222 
You can fix it in 2 ways;

1) Manual Fix Solution For Advanced Computer User

1. Log on to your computer as an administrator.
  2. Select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then System Restore from the Start menu.
  3. Click Next after selecting the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list.
  4. On the confirmation window, click Next.
  5. When the restore is complete, the computer is restarted.

2) Automatic Fix Solution For Beginner Computer User

1. Download MyPCUtilities Repair Tool (https://mypcutilities.com/)
  2. Click the Scan button once the program is installed.
  3. When the scan is completed, click the Fix Errors button.
  4. Restart your computer.

Cheers!

rlin
Listener

Hey, yeah I'm also having this problem too.

Once my windows users update to 5.10.5035 they can't use zoom, files stop working. I tried downloading the 64bit and 32bit version of from the site and it gives me a 10003 error everytime. 

So far my work around is installing an older version of it. I currently run 5.10.4420 and it works normally. I think it might be a version issue.

ErrorCrasher
Listener

hallo

i have possible solution for you

you see ... in google search result's it say's that user who experiance problem with zoom installation,update and other communications that has error 10003 and other errors that relate's to this problem need's to:

reinstall windows,do system restore,do system restore using disk backup image,disable anti virus,uninstall zoom then installing it again,check for system file errors,download some pc repair tool that i try'd but it dosn't fix the problem,check for disk errors,clean pc virus,fix internet connection and contact isp for resolving connection issues

NONE OF THIS HELP's ME 😞

so i and probably just like you all has no luck to resolve that problem on easy way
so what i done and what you may try is this:

open windows start menu and type:
gpedit.msc then right click and choose "run as administrator" goto computer configuration>administrative templates>all settings then find "turn off automatic root certifficates update" double left click and swich to "not configured"
exit that app and try your zoom or you can just exit that gpedit app restart you pc and then try your zoom operations.
i hope this work for you just like in my case 🙂

good luck

OMG. Finally your solution worked!! Thank you so much!! I was just about to reset the system. 

i'm glad it worked for you 😉

willjoe
Attendee
How do I fix error 10003 in Windows 7 Zoom?

Select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then System Restore from the Start menu. Click Next after selecting the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list. On the confirmation window, click Next. When the restore is complete, the computer is restarted.

Regards,
Will

djmcomputers
Listener

this is windows update issue run this for win 7 64bit:Windows6.1-KB3004394-v2-x64 from following url https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=45633 ,for 32bit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=45588 and restart pc 100% solved