cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switching accounts on the gsuite add on

KevinBianchi
Listener

Hey there! 

We recently enabled the Zoom for GSuite add on for our entire company. One of my employees linked the wrong Zoom account with the add on and now we can't figure out how to change that.

We tried signing her out of the add-on and back in under the correct account, no luck. It still defaulted to the wrong account.

I had the thought to uninstall and reinstall the add-on, but can't do that without affecting the whole company.

Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

KevinBianchi
Listener

Anybody have any ideas on this one?

This is our continual challenge, as well, and no one from Zoom is providing any assistance.  It is very frustrating and extremely unprofessional.

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! What happens when you click on the three ellipses and choose sign out? Then sign back in with the correct account? Also, are you clearing her cache after signing out since this is a web based plugin?

Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 1.19.07 PM.png

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

YaBoiB

One other thing to note is that G-Suite is an IDP so Zoom only pulls what G-Suite sends to it. Check the credentials in G-Suite and make sure that they are correct and also make sure that the user does not have multiple sets of credentials as well.

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

mati
Listener

How did you access this menu? On the version I have, there is no such option, only the "uninstall" (french: desinstaller) is available!

Anyway, having to sign in and out to use different zoom accounts on Gmail seems very cumbersome!?