cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing historical data for recurring meetings

JohnduBois
Listener

Good morning,

I'm looking for historical data on recurring meetings, in particular how long the meeting lasted and if anyone other than the host attended. My Previous Meeting tab only shows previously scheduled meetings, not previous occurrences of a recurring meeting. Thanks!

John

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

igorn
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Good morning!

You could retrieve this information from the dashboard in your account. Please see the following link for detailed information on how to access and use the dashboard.

Zoom Dashboard 

If this was helpful, please click Accept as Solution below!

View solution in original post

igorn

That's correct.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

igorn

Good morning!

You could retrieve this information from the dashboard in your account. Please see the following link for detailed information on how to access and use the dashboard.

Zoom Dashboard 

The Dashboard, specifically the Daily Usage and Active Hosts reports, are not providing any data on meetings for which only the host attended (that is, it was a meeting one other attendee was supposed to attend, but that attendee was a no show). Is there a way to retrieve this information? Thanks!

igorn

If you are not seeing single person meetings in reports or on the dashboard, then you likely have the following setting disabled under Account Settings:

Show one person meetings and webinars on Dashboard and Reports

Once this setting is enabled, you should be able to see any future one participant meetings in reporting and dashboard.

Now that I've enabled this setting, I'll be able to see future one-person meetings, but there's not a way to pull data on ones that occurred in the past?

igorn

That's correct.

m_onthecoast
Listener

This doesn't work for me. I can find the recurring meeting in my Meetings on dashboard but no participant data or reporting