Community Resources
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Change the currency

I would like to change the currency of my plan payment from American DOLLAR to Brazilian REAL. However, before changing it , I would like to know how much I will pay for the same plan in REAL, in case I decide to change it. Unfortunately, it hasn't b...

Help With Issue Escalation

I have been trying to get resolution to an issue that started SIX MONTHS ago. I have worked with two different account managers, a sales manager, and Zoom support and they have ALL stopped responding to my repeated emails. The last email I received f...

STay with Zoom One

Hey thereAs we don't need all the new features of Zoom Workplace, we would like to stay with Zoom One. There is all we need for now.If this isn't possible we probably would decide to use some other tool like Teams or Skype.So please tell me what the ...

cloud storage charge

I want to take advantage of new upgrade storage from 100 to 200 GB for $480, my renewal is always on April 27 however the renewal for this new plan says 3/26/25 which is one month earlier than it should be. that is not right..why is it renewing next ...

Bhimiji by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

日本での銀行振込

今回支払い方法を銀行振込にしたところ、振込案内のメールが来ました。そこには振込先の情報が入っていましたが、振込依頼人をどう書いたらいいか説明がありません。振込依頼人をどう書いたらいいかと、銀行のATMで振込が可能かを知りたいです。

Master / Sub-Account Questions

I’ve been looking for someone who can answer questions about Master/Sub-Accounts. I have a collection of associates — not employees, but other small business owners – who each has a Pro account, but collectively we would be 10 or more paid accounts, ...

Ray_Harwood by Community Champion | Customer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

status

We have a Zoom one pro subscription, but now all 3 members are in basic status and we can not set one licenced status, th error message: You have exceeded the limit of license assignment for your account. Buy more licenses to increase the limit. Plea...